Do you have a Blackstone griddle? We have had one for several years and we use it at least weekly during the spring/summer.
Here are some ideas about how to make the most of your Blackstone:
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burgers
- Smash Burgers seasoned with Cassie’s Creole
- Grilled cheese (try adding some jalapeno jelly to the inside)
- Fajitas seasoned with Cassie’s Fiesta seasoning
- Stir-fry with Fried Rice with Cassie’s Asian seasoning
- Breakfast, including giant pancakes using Cassie’s pancake mixes
- Fried potatoes seasoned with Creole
- Bacon for BLT’s (spice things up by switching out the mayo for some Horseradish Mustard Dip)
- and of course any type of meat including steak, chicken, pork chops or shrimp
Enjoy cooking outside during these warm spring and summer months!